We do ship internationally. Unfortunately if you do not live in the United States Of America there is a chance that you will be responsible for additional custom charges imposed in your country. We cannot predict what these might be so you may be better contacting your local customs office to find out more.
There are a few things to be aware of, however: You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost, because it varies widely around the world. Please do your research so you are ready to get your package cleared through customs, and have an idea of what the additional cost will be. Orders may end up being returned for various reasons including: non-payment of tariffs, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc.
International Shipments can sometimes take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks.
If you have any questions, regarding shipment and/or shipment of orders, please email: email@example.com
- We cannot accept responsibility for packages which get held up by customs offices.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Customers ordering from Brazil should allow up to 30 days for delivery.
- Customers ordering from Mexico should allow up to 56 days for delivery.
Unfortunately we don't ship orders to the following countries: Belarus, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
You can refund or exchange items, unless specified, that you are not happy with within 10 days.
Please note: the item you are returning should be unworn, unwashed and in its original condition.
To refund or exchange your item(s) just follow the steps below:
Fill out the returns and exchange form on the back of your delivery note that came with the order. Please indicate if you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Mail the item(s) to our Returns Department using the returns label provided on your packing slip.
Please note: this is not a pre-paid label and you will have to pay the postage costs.
- Once we receive the package we will deal with your request for an exchange or refund and we will keep you up-dated via email on the progress of your request.